FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Please note that as all the products are handcrafted, there will be slight unique differences between each piece. This is the nature of hand-made and as such we feel this enhances the character of each product and is not considered a defect.
MANAMU takes great care with its product photography to make sure that pictures are accurate and fairly represent the products are provided. However, due to the handmade nature of pieces, and inconsistencies in how different computer screens reproduce colours, we cannot guarantee that the product you receive will look exactly the same as you see on your computer screen.
All measurements are approximate.
- Bank transfers are accepted.
- We require 50% deposit for all our Collaboration & Commissioned projects as well as Made-to-order pieces. Remaining balance of payment to be paid before shipping.
- All products are fully hand-made in our Workshop in Bali, Indonesia.
- Where an item is stated as “In Stock”, it will be shipped anywhere around the globe within 3/4 weeks anywhere in the world.
- Items listed as “Made-To Order” will be shipped within 6-8 weeks depending on unit quantity ordered & dimensions. International orders may take longer. Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us if you have a certain delivery date requirement, and we will try our best to accommodate you.
- All items are dispatched from our Workshop in Bali, Indonesia, on receipt of payment in full, plus shipping costs.
- Shipping is charged at cost as it appears on your order. Shipping options are Indonesian Post Office (EMS), or DHL & Fedex for international. Deliveries within Indonesia can be made with same-day courier services such as TIKI or JNE.
- International shipments can occasionally take longer than expected; goods can be held up in customs or they can be delayed during the handover from one country to another. If you’re an international customer and your order hasn’t arrived after 30 working days from dispatch, please contact us.
- Please ensure all your delivery details are correct, as we do not take responsibility for undelivered or delayed deliveries due to address errors. Please provide a contact name, email, and telephone number of the receiver.
- If your shipment is damaged on delivery, please do not accept the package and contact us straight away. Alternatively, please photograph the packaging and damaged goods and email the images so that we can contact the courier and make a claim on your behalf.
If your order is being shipped outside of Indonesia, you are subject to duties and import taxes, which are the responsibility of the customer to pay. Relevant charges will be billed directly to you from the customs office of the destination country. We are unable to tell you what these charges will be as they vary from country to country.
As all the products are hand-made to order, returns and cancellations are not accepted on any orders.